PRIVACY AND COOKIES
The personal data requested when placing the order are collected by Homeglobally and processed on computer media, in order to satisfy the obligations arising from the contract concluded with the Customer and will in no case or for any reason be transferred to third companies that directly necessary for the conclusion of the contract.
Personal data will not be used for sending advertising material, promotions and the like, since this activity must require the express consent of the data owner.
The data controller is H omeglobally 1 College Yard, 56 Winchester Ave London, NW6 7UA United Kingdom , product of Homeglobally Ltd Company No. 10695604 , in the person who from time to time has the legal representation, unless a manager is appointed
Request for deletion of personal data Personal
data is collected for the purpose of registering the Customer and activating the procedures for the execution of this contract and the relative necessary communications towards him; these data are processed electronically in compliance with the laws in force and may be exhibited only at the request of the judicial authority or other authorities for this purpose by authorizing law. The interested party has the rights to request confirmation of existence at the headquarters ofHomeglobally 1 College Yard, 56 Winchester Ave London, NW6 7UA United Kingdom , product of Homeglobally Ltd Company No. 10695604, of their personal data; to know their origin, the logic and the purposes of their treatment; to obtain the updating, correction, and integration; to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking in the event of unlawful processing; to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons or in the case of use of the data for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sales and interactive commercial communication. Obtaining the cancellation of personal data is subject to the sending of a written communication sent by post to the company headquarters. The owner of the collection of personal data is Homeglobally, a product of Homeglobally Ltd Company No. 10695604 .
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page );
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the data subjects are guaranteed (except the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending request to the data controller.
Security of personal data
The security standards used by Homeglobally to make your personal information private and confidential, including “firewalls” and the transmission of data through SSL (Secure Socket Layer), are the highest in the state of the art. Furthermore, specific techniques are used to protect this data from unauthorized access by third parties. In any case, the minimum security measures indicated by the Privacy Code and subsequent amendments are guaranteed.